PLAYER REGISTRATIONS FOR 2017
The only way to register is online via MyFootballClub (MFC). If you come to our Club Registration Day, details below, you will still be registering online but will have our assistance, if needed.
There will be no increase in registration fees for 2017. Please see our Fee Policy for information on Family Discounts, Late Registrations and Refunds.
Full-Time Employed: U19, All Age, O35, O45 – $365
Full-Time Student: U19, All Age – $295
U6 – U9: $185.00
U10 – U18: $215.00
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION
As well as registering online, NEW Beecroft FC players need to provide:
- proof of age (birth certificate, passport or driver’s licence)
- player ID photo
To provide these, please attend our Club Registration Day on Sunday 29th January at the Beecroft Bowling Club, Copeland Rd Beecroft, 3pm – 5pm. Club socks, shorts etc can be purchased then as well. Alternatively you may email a scan of the part of your birth certificate showing your name and age (for a junior player) or a photo ID showing DOB (for a senior player) as well as a clear head & shoulders colour photo (with a white background) for your Player ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
Football NSW strongly suggests you register as soon as possible and avoid the end of January and beginning of February as these are the busiest times for Club Registration Days and MFC performance can be affected as well as potentially lengthy waiting times for telephone support.
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: myfootballclub.com.au
- Hover over “Players”
- Select “Register Now”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages: login; find your FFA number; reset your password; or create a new FFA account for NEW players only. If you have registered before do NOT create another account. If you need to reset your password, a new password will be automatically sent to your email address on file. If you have changed your email address since last year’s registration (and won’t be able to retrieve a new password) you need to contact the MFC Support Centre to have them update your email address. Details below.
- Login using your FFA number and password.
- Register (from 3 January)
- Once logged in, select “Register”
- Update contact details if necessary (password can be changed via “My Details” tab on the left)
- On the next screen, enter the club name (Beecroft Womens for ‘women/girls only’ NWSWF Sunday competition or Beecroft Soccer Club for men’s/mixed GHFA competition)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player” (or Coach or Volunteer for Managers)
If you are registering for the first time as a player, you will be asked if you have played for an overseas Club. This applies to all players over 10 years of age and is a FIFA requirement. If you have played overseas recently, please contact us before registering for more information.
- All eligible Packages for your age will appear – select the relevant one. Please take care – if you are registering up an age group select the Package for the older age group.
- Click the “Add” button
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- There is an opportunity to pay for socks, shorts or a child’s pre-season pack along with your registration. If you choose this option, you must bring your invoice to the Club Registration Day to collect your items. Please note – the hoodie in the pre-season pack is existing stock in a child’s size which is a pull-over hoodie, not a zippered hoodie which is sold separately.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay with a VISA or MasterCard – our preference for ease of registration approval and bank reconciliation. There is no credit card surcharge. Selecting “Manual Payment at Club” means you will need to pay via cash or cheque at our Club Registration Day or via a Bank Transfer into our Club’s bank account (details on the invoice you will receive) before your registration can be approved. If you pay via Bank Transfer you must email a copy of the receipt to email@example.com – please use the player’s name as the Reference.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click “Save All Answers” button.
Once saved, your registration will be submitted and show the status “Pending Awaiting Approval” if you have paid the fee or “Pending Awaiting Payment” if you did not pay online. You can log back in at any time to complete the payment. A reminder for new players who have paid – approval won’t happen until ID documents have been presented or emailed.
- Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MFC website. myfootballclub.com.au
- View the Player Registration guides & videos on the Resources page of the MFC website.
- Call MFC Support Centre 8020 4199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Their operating hours are:
- January 3 – April 30: Weekdays noon – 9pm, Saturday 10am-2pm
- Key Weekends – January 28/29 & February 4/5: 9am – 3pm
- Come along to our Club Registration Day, January 29,(3pm-5pm) Beecroft Bowling Club
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if unsuccessful with the first three options.
TEAM GRADING information will be circulated later, but please keep Sunday February 19 free for all minis (U6-U8) & junior (U9+) players at this stage. Thanks!
©2017 Beecroft Football Club