Please consider joining the Beecroft FC Committee
We are still looking for members to fill some committee positions. We are all time poor these days with so many demands on parents as we strive to balance work and life commitments. The Committee would like to try to convince you that helping out on the committee is squarely on the life side of the equation. We are not suggesting that there is no effort involved, however the returns are many! Not only do you get to contribute directly to your child’s or your own sporting activities but you set an example to children and other players of contributing to your local community. The benefit of demonstrating that life is not all take should not be underestimated! In addition you get to work with a group of community minded individuals who are frequently helpful, usually great fun and always deserving of appreciation. We meet monthly for about 2 hours and the mostly conduct club business with email. If you would like to help but aren’t sure of your time, find a friend and job share! As an incentive, we give 1 free registration to all committee positions in recognition of their efforts.Junior Soccer Delegate
- Co-ordinate junior grading days and assist with team selections (Under 9-U11’s).
- Co-ordinate appointment of managers and coaches for junior teams.
- Liaise with Registrar over new players.
- Liaise with managers, coaches and parents throughout the season.
- Assist with the Junior Presentation Day.
- Update content and manage the Beecroft FC web page
- Organise the regular publication of the club newsletter, and emails to players, parents, Coaches and Managers as required.
- Skills in WordPress and MailChimp useful, but if computer literate, we can educate on these tools.